yadacity hot news

Friday, December 12, 2008

Debra Rocks - John Sucks


Yada City has spoken


STARTER WIFE ROCKS – BUT WHY THAT CHRISTMAS MOVIE?

Golden Globe nominee … you go Starter Wife

Oh, this is such a great series, it scares me. It seems when TV is too good; it runs the risk of being kicked off the air. Debra Messing take it down a peg, we want you to stay on a long-long time.

Sorry you had to suffer through that Holiday movie with John Leguizamo. I am so tired of watching him to do the “same old thing.” I mean, is he on re-wind or what? He has enough money saved up, not like he is a kind or generous man in anyway shape or form. I say make way for other talented people, retire, go on a spiritual journey and thaw your cold-cold heart. But, that is only my opinion based on nothing but ……

No comments: