yadacity hot news

Monday, December 15, 2008

AFI makes the choice for 2008



AFI AWARDS FOR 2008

WHAT IS AFI AWARDS?
AFI was created to protect and preserve the legacy of the moving image art form for future generations!

Each year, AFI AWARDS honors excellence in the moving image arts within the context of a Year in Review.

THE 2008 SELECTIONS ARE:

THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON

THE DARK KNIGHT

FROST/NIXON

FROZEN RIVER

GRAN TORINO

IRON MAN

MILK

WALL•E

WENDY AND LUCY

THE WRESTLER

AFI TV PROGRAMS OF THE YEAR-OFFICIAL SELECTIONS ARE:

BREAKING BAD

IN TREATMENT

JOHN ADAMS

LIFE

LOST

MAD MEN

THE OFFICE

RECOUNT

THE SHIELD

THE WIRE
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, I love AFI but you missed SLUM DOG MILLIONAIRE – I don’t know how and I don’t know how?

In television, you missed PUSHING DAISIES and STARTER WIFE.

I admit, I do not know if AFI just covers the U.S. – just in case it does not, re-think and review GAVIN & STACY (BBC), The Kink' In My Hair (Canada) and Little Mosque On The Prairie (Canada).

Tidy!

Yada City has spoken

No comments: