yadacity hot news

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BOSTON LEGAL goes out with Bang! Bang! ?

I will admit, with pure honesty, that until last month, you could not get me to watch BOSTON LEGAL. If there were tax-free money on the table, I would turn away. If world peace, that tricky balance, were on the scales, I would have sprinted away.

If there were three baby kittens and one cute puppy, just inches away from Sarah Palin (her shot gun in the balance; she kills moose don’tch know I would have said “let it rip” before watching BOSTON LEGAL.

WELL, I WAS WRONG!

BOSTON LEGAL is one wonderful, crazy, nutty “are you kidding” show!!! I am tickled to know that I can now view (and send to pals) the complete DVD and a heads up to family and friends, BOSTON LEGAL is coming, get a nice drink and a good cigar and get ready for a nice, smooth ride into insanity!


Boston Legal, Yada City send you a great kiss, a better hug and one hell of a cigar!













Yada City has spoken

No comments: