yadacity hot news

Friday, May 14, 2010

Tony E is coming, with Pride to NYC ----


lilt_entertainment_llc@yahoo.com


Q: Is this your first performance @ pride New York City?
A: Yes it is and I'm so very excited! Cant wait to get up on stage and look in everyones eyes!

Q: In NYC, what is the place you love to go, to un wind, that no out of town person would know?

A: Well being the quintessential fat ass, I love 2 go to Magnolia Bakery and stuff my face with their cupcakes and carmel pecan cheese cake! SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

Q: Fathers' day is coming up --- add your opinion, statement, etc........
A: And I'll be sure to dedicate a song to all the sexy Daddy's in the house!

Q: Sunrise, sunset. Sunrise, sunset ---NYC the day before your performance (insert) and the day after (insert, ovation) you will snuggle in and relax with (insert) and with (insert).

A: The day b4 im sure I'll be torturing my dancers and the day after I'll still be in NYC snuggled up with my baby n all the chicken I can get my hands on lol!

No comments: