yadacity hot news

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

An exclusive with Tony Enos


Hello children of the yadacity rainbow. Here is an exclusive with the sexy Tony Enos!


lil' T Entertainment LLC.
Philadelphia, PA; 267-977-9879 / lilt_entertainment_llc@yahoo.com


Q:: So, the word is that 13th Street, in Philly is the gayest place on the earth, just next to Disney. Question: Where do you hang and why?

A: 13th street & Disney run a close race, but I'm still the most magical place on earth lol! I don't get to go out much but when I do I enjoy Q-Lounge on 13th & Locust. Its a very nice spot and they've been wonderful to and even hosted my tours opening night after party.


Q: Cool, along night out, you roll to Midtown.... what do you order and who do you want o order with?

A: Chicken fingers & french fries with bbq sauce & sweet tea! I order with who ever can get me fed the fastest lol


Q: Have you met Janet Jackson, if so, what did you say? I not, what will you say,?

A: I haven't been privileged to meet her yet but I'd thank her for helping me to find the courage to be my self and share it with world through my music. I adore her.


Q: Where were you when you heard, June 25th, 2009, when @ 5:15 PM when you heard that the king of pop had passed over?

A: I was in my living room and received a million calls from friends telling me he had passed and I was in total disbelief. All I kept telling everyone was "I won't believe it until CNN confirms it" and when they did confirm it my heart sank. It was truly the day the music died.


Q: Mothers' day is coming up. Most of our staff have lost their mothers but they are in our hearts. What would you say to your mom and we will send that yadacity blessing all over the universe.

A: I could never have made it through the past 25 years without her. She's my rock, my voice of reason, my biggest fan, and the best friend I'll ever have. She's the person who taught me how to love and that has loved me unconditionally even when I didn't make it easy. She is my heart. So to her I say thank you and I love you with all my heart. Happy Mothers Day Mom.


Don't forget, Tony E will be at pride, New York City, on June 27.

No comments: