yadacity hot news

Monday, September 21, 2009

Allie McCulloch is Hollywood's Indie it girl.....


Allie McCulloch

Yadacity and Lush is calling out Allie McCulloch!

Allie McCulloch is an actor and producer and has recently teamed up with her husband to create a Los Angeles-based production company called That’s My Elvis Productions.

The natural beauty has been enjoying her exciting foray into producing with their first film, AMONGST FRIENDS, which Allie executive produced and starred in. AF is currently in post production and is intended to hit the festival circuit in 2010.
www.alliemcculloch.com for more info!

Here is Yadacity’s exclusive first Q&A with Allie McCulloch

Q; Who got robbed at The Emmy Awards?
My humble opinion, Mr. Neil Patrick Harris was robbed. No disrespect to Jon Cryer, NPH just can do no wrong in my book! I am also a huge fan of Jim Parsons and “Big Bang Theory”, so excited he was nominated.

Q. When you and your filmmaker husband, Ron F, walk the red carpet @
The Emmy Awards who would you want to corner first and why?
Steve Carrell, absolutely. He and his beautiful wife just seem like real, honest people who are incredibly blessed and enjoying their life with each other!

Q: What I love best about my (hands, feet, nose, fingers, toes, nose). Probably my collar bones.

Q: My favorite show .... and I don't care who knows it!
Definitely “The Real Housewives of New York City.” No contest.

No comments: