yadacity hot news

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sam Borowski weighs in on the Oscars




A shout out from Director/Producer, Sam Borowski ( the handsome man, on the R is in yellow).

Q: Are you attending the Oscars, circa 2009?

A: I was actually invited but alas, I will be getting together with some filmmakers and a few friends ( in the media) and rocking a low-key Oscar party. Now, next year, well, that might be another story ....

Q: On Oscar night, what will you eat?

A: Unfortunately the Italian in me will eat way too much. So, I guess the real question should be, 'On Oscar night, what WON'T me and my pals be eating.'

Q: What would, if anything on Oscar night make you cry?

A: On Oscar night, I will cry when - and if - Sean Penn wins. Nothing against, Sean, but I mean the Mick took a staple-gun to the gut? What more does a guy have to do to win an Oscar? I am still hoping Rourke has enough energy left to jump off the top rope and pin down the golden guy!!

Yada City has spoken. Happy Obama years to come!

No comments: