yadacity hot news

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Q tells it right about LA and other stuff, mate


Film director-writer-actor , Q, from London town has something to shout!

A quick Q&A

Q: Why did you write FEVER, did you have one?

A; It was the best way to describe my passion for art. I like it hot, wet, sexy.

Q: Your fav director(s) and why?

A: Bruce Beresford because apart from casting me in one of his movies, he took
time to give me tips about directing and editing. Editing is rewriting!

Q: In Los Angeles what do you miss, most about, London-England in
terms of food?

A: There are not many 24 hour Late night takeaways in LA. I'm a night owl, I
like to eat late.

Q: Once you jump the pond, the first eating joint you will go too?

A: Charcoal grill, in Willsden Green, a 24 hour joint with great service and my favourite chicken steak.

Q: What I love about Los Angeles is?

A: The Vibe.

yadacity likes your vibe --- Q is coming y'all--buckle up for the ride!




Yada City has spoken. Happy Obama years to come!

No comments: