yadacity hot news

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kenny Chesney


Kenny Chesney wants the world to know that he is straight as an arrow. Straight, yadacity tells you, straight!!!!
To back it up are the 100+ women he's bedded! Straight straight straight!

The country singer is opening up about the gay rumors, which started when the super fast marriage to ReneƩ Zellweger ended.
STRAIGHT I TELL YOU, STRAIGHT.

Speculation was partly due to the wording on the actress' annulment papers, which cited "fraud" as a reason for their split.

Chesney tells Playboy magazine of his reaction to the rumors. "I'm pretty confident in the fact that I love girls. [laughs] I've got a long line of girls who could testify that I'm not gay."

A long line indeed. He is a YADACITY all American Boy! Umm, just curioius - what does a 'country music' closet look like?"

Yada City has spoken. Happy Obama years to come!

No comments: