yadacity hot news

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A bit more on Palin

As spoken on Larry King

Palin is playing the blame game, tagging some campaign MISTAKES on a few unnamed (she does not want a law suit) on McCain strategists and bashing-bashing the media, Gov. Sarah Palin was drilled by Larry King about the possibility of running for president in the future.
Here is her answer:
"If I have to call an audible down the road here and circumstances change, and the door is open for me to do so," Palin said, "I would take that challenge on, that responsibility, if I believed it was in the nation's best interest."

If Mrs. Palin runs, I suggest that all of America pack up (pets included because she hunts with a rifle) and go to Africa, Asia or Europe, again – she can not see it from her house!

No comments: