yadacity hot news

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Spielberg New Studio backed by company from India

Yes, it is true. Mr. Spielberg's new company will have a major "injection," from India's Reliance ADA Group. Just goggle. I love it!

This is a world economy. This is a world entertainment foundation.
As much as I love being an American, and I do, we have made mistakes that are costing the middle, lower and beyond poverty line by the second.

The rich get WEALTHY. The Wealthy become the rulers beyond borders (you do not need a passport when you have that kind of cash-credit & favors), the middle class becomes poor, and the poor become dangerous.

WAKE UP! I AM NOT suggesting that we stop going to movies, watching TV, renting movies, games, or buying books. I am requesting that we, collectively, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST KEY WORD is “collective.” SECOND KEY WORD: WAKE UP!!!

No comments: