yadacity hot news

Thursday, October 16, 2008

MAN TIME WITH FRAN & RAMIS

re: http://yadacity.blogspot.com/

Please, if you love to laugh or you like strange men, go to mantimewithfranandramis (or goggle on youtube or heavy.com) and get to know Fran and Ramis.

Here is a quick Q&A - RAMIS FIRST

RAMIS
Q: Who are you going to vote for and why? And where are you voting and what are you wearing?
A RAMIS: I wouldn't tell my mother let alone you mediaacrocies. I'll go to the neighborhood school to vote. What am I wearing? Right now? A small g-string and cowboy boots... just hanging around the house.

Q: Heath care, yes or no?
A RAMIS; Yes. Especially, when there is flair up.

Q: Is O sexy, if so why?
A RAMIS: Nah.

Q: Against Gun control -- yes or no?
A RAMIS: No! ! ! !
Q: Is Palin sexy, if so, what would you do on a first date (after her husband leaves her for a sexy moose) to impress her?
A RAMIS: Yes. she's hot. What do you think I would do?
A by blogger: I think you would show her slides of your family, order a pizza and make sure that her six pack of beer was chilled. Joe Six Pack with a twist, then call Joe the plumber, you might need help with that wild cat!!!!!

Q&A with FRAN WHO IS SECOND (read in what you want)
FRAN: First of All, these are some very important, extremely kind-hearted questions. It's all about the kids. So, here are my responses to the following answers:
Q: Whom are you going to vote for and why? And where are you voting and what are you wearing?
A FRAN: Let's just say there are some days when I eat Twinkies, and there are some days when I like Ho-Hos. Some days, I like to stick them both in my mouth at the same time.


Q: Heath care, yes or no?
A FRAN: Yes, I do care. Intimately.

Q: Is O sexy, if so why?
A FRAN: Extremely. And her magazine has some great recipes.

Q: Pro lesbian-gay marriage? If so, why? If not, why not?

A FRAN: Yes, I think Lesbians and gay-Lesbians should definitely go Pro. They've been working on it for many years now and they're very skilled at it.

Q: Gun control -- yes or no?

A FRAN: Funny thing is that when you have a gun, you ARE in control. That's what my Dad says to me. In the basement.

Q: Palin sexy, if so, what would you do on a first date (after her husband leaves her for a sexy moose) to impress her?

A FRAN: I would take her to the museum to see the dinosaurs so she could see that they aren't four thousand years old, they're all DEAD. They don't live that long! There's nothing to be afraid of. Then I would gently rock her to sleep on the museum, brushing her hair. Sing lullabies under the stars.

No comments: