yadacity hot news

Monday, October 13, 2008

DEXTER - You must Watch This!!!!!

Dear John Goldwyn; Sara Colleton and Clyde Phillips,

I feel like, as you three walk, people should be applauding. You have a tough job to top the first season of DEXTER. As a collective, creative unit, you have managed to make a "killer," not only likeable but also loveable. Yes, alot of that is in the acting -- of course, but its also in the writing and the vision of the creators.

In talking about an episode, I never want to "give away" a plot point (since Showtimes is so smart to re-play) but this episode, I feel, mirrors some issues that are floating hard in the U.S.

Bad things are happening to good people. Good people are being hurt by bad things. Dexter's "brief, change of pattern" to protect those he loves is -- understood. I do, strongly believe that more people will understand the foundation of the characters' decision.

There was a point, in Sunday's episode where I also wished that Dexter was my friend.

Scary but true.

No comments: