yadacity hot news

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TYLER PERRY kicks "ass" and "takes" names, again....


Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too?

This new film, by the powerhouse that is Perry, is backed by the lion that roars (Lion’s Gate) and “the” producer with vision (a.k.a. the panther) that observes, in regal patience, and sees beyond the canopy of stars. That is Reuben Cannon.

The box-office can not lie; it just counts cash and Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too,” as always is making major jingle.

Why?

Why is Perry so successful? I get this question asked so many times that if I had half-a-penny, well, I would be walking Ms. O’s kids…

Here it is. Wait. Perry is successful because he is honest to the voice of people who do not have (or feel) that they have a voice.

You should see this film. You must see this film. The truth is hard but at least we get many laughs!

No comments: