yadacity hot news

Saturday, June 5, 2010

FATHER DAY STORY ABOUT RON F.


Ron F just sold his first spec script! Here is how I first met him. Happy Fathers' Day Ron!

Location: 3925 Riverton Avenue, Studio City, CA.

STORY:

I watched a handsome, young man, from above my apartment in Los Angeles many years ago. His nose was stuck in a book. The book was about acting and he cared and poured himself in the joy and rage of Los Angeles.

Now, he is mere days away from becoming a father and I can't think of anyone who would do it best.

Joy. Patience. Creative intent. Insecurity and fear (I suspect) he faces only when the sun is rising or with the waxing moon. They know his cries. .

I see a man who is about to become a great father and I know ---that is beyond fine.

DETAILS:
rjfallica@yahoo.com; location - Los Angeles and heart planted in New York City.

Job: actor-writer, a good husband who is now becoming better. A father to be . A loyal friend. circa 2010

http://yadacityonline.com/yadacity_Rainbow.php
http://yadacityonline.com/

No comments: