yadacity hot news

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ricardo Jacques Gale is major!



yadacity heads up meet Ricardo Jacques Gale.

He is a major, major, major Steadicam Operator (10 years & holding). As a director, some of his credits include the video " Rico Sauve.” As a cinematographer his work can be seen in NWA video, " Straight out of Compton," and in the Canne award winning feature " West Beirut,” which won Best Cinematography at the Melbourne Film festival (" Touching Home starring Ed Harris). ,

Q: Happy New Year. What are you going to today?

What year is it ? Fighting a late night lack of sleep with coffee and losing.

Q: Why are you a filmmaker?

I couldn't get my dream job flying jet fighters.

Q: What is the best thing you learned on set?

To keep my mouth shut. Still working on that one.

Q: Your acceptance speech who would you forget and why?
All the little people, cause they’re little.

I will live in faith ........ jump, the net will catch you.

Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit -What nutures me, destroys me.


Ricardo Jacques Gale'
www.ricardogale.com
ricardo@ricardogale.com
H-818-763-0921

No comments: