yadacity hot news

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

YADA CITY: SCREENWRITER TO WATCH Q&A




1. 
Do you believe in monsters?
 
See answer No. 2 ....

2. 
Is there a
monster under your bed?
 
There is, and it and I have an arrangement - I stay on my side- UP TOP - and it stays on its side - UNDERNEATH. That is an arrangement I can live with.

3.  Are you for a SAG strike, if so why?  If not, is Alan Rosenberg an
alien --- and if so, how do we call the mother ship to get him home?
 
I cannot comment too much on the actor's strike, because acting is not my profession, so to speak - other than to say I watched as my friends and I suffered through the Writer's Strike and I would hate to see so many people lose work. I think with the current state of the economy, neither the actors nor the business would be well served by it. But I do realize that is
just my personal opinion. All-in-All, I would love to see a deal struck so that we can get back to the business of talking movies.

4.  Five people you would thank if you won an Academy Award?
 
God, my parents (they brought me into this world, and since I am three-quarters Italian, I KNOW they can take me out - LOL), the most special person in my life (got to leave a little mystery for that night ...) and God (I know I said Him twice, but like well, in this industry I need all the friends in high places that I can get - )

5.  Please go to www.mantime with fran & ramis and rate from 1 to 10.
 
Can you explain this one again to me?

1 comment:

tommyboy said...

Sam - Love the Q&A. You are a true Monster Kid!!