yadacity hot news

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TOMMY KOCH is FUNNY MAN



FUNNY MAN, that is Tommy Koch!


Bio: Tommy Koch (last name pronounced COOK)

Born and raised in Waterloo, Ia.
Attended the University of Iowa and graduated with a BA in History.

"I moved to Los Angeles because I had so many college loans that I knew I wouldn't be taking a vacation for a long time. So I wanted to live somewhere that would feel like a year round vacation.

So, I settled into a little, and I mean tiny, converted garage a mile from the beach. Luckily, it came "furnished". The vacation began!"

"The first jobs I had in L.A. were printing T-shirts, Children's shoe's salesmen, Basketball Coach, Teacher, Kept Man... oh wait, that never happened."

Then the Gods intervened. I got fired. My dreams came true when I was asked to do some extra work that showed me anyone can get paid in Hollyhood. So my quest began. I am a writer, actor, comedian... Lover, Brother, Action Hero, and of course, just an all around good guy.

This will be my second performance at the Comedy Store in the Belly room.
The location: 8433 Sunset Boulevard West Hollywood, CA 90069.
The show starts at 9:00 pm it's $10 to get in + two drinks.
You can contact me through Facebook at Thomas Koch.

Q&A
Yadacity and yadacity rainbow is talking with THE FUNNY MAN

Q: Tonight is the night @ the world famous COMEDY STORE for the Funny Man to hit the stage before he hits the big time. So, what did you have for breakfeast? Ha, ah, ha!

A: That's a little too personal don't you think. But if you must press me I had a Large Mocha in my Super man cup.

Q; What do you think of the new Lady Gaga video with QUEEN in training (after O gives up her title and she has to fight Gayle for it) Beyonce video? http://www.mtv.com/videos/lady-gaga/492192/telephone-long-version.jhtml#id=1633651

A: It's no Poker Face.

Q: In a fight, you can take five people (living or dead or dying) who would you take and why?

A: Moses and his Staff which does not count as another person. Cause he can make sure we get away and no one will follow.

Harry S Truman cause I want to win.

Ghandi cause maybe we can talk it out.

Mike Tyson nough said.

Axel Rose cause I want hear "Welcome to the Jungle" I need theme music. "You can have anything you want but you better not take it from me in the Jungle welcome to the Jungle."

No comments: