yadacity hot news

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bai Ling and Magic




Bai Ling, the interesting beauty has a new love, by her slender side.

It’s Quiji (the Chinese word for magic) and is half domestic cat, half cheetah, as reported by PeoplePets.com.

This is no cheap hybrid --- it cost her ex-boyfriend, around $30,000. Now that’s a good ex-anything!

Ling an animal lover from the start believes that: "In my previous life, I was a cheetah or leopard or some sort of really wild and dangerous animal in nature."

A long time ago, growing up in Miami, I took home a starving big black kitten. It was full Panther cub….the older Quiji gets, the “wilder” she will become. It’s not their fault –there are made for condo living…

Yadacity has spoken and I hope you know that it comes from my animal heart!

No comments: